I know how to kill
11 million people….Cause I recently read, How Do You Kill 11 Million People.
=) Quite an interesting read, one that I
think more people probably should read, think about and apply to their lives /
the time we live in. Especially, if like
me, you love the country that we are privileged to live in. Truth, there is so much power in it. Yet, I feel we all too often shy away from
it. “The truth shall make you
free”! John8:32 I
hope we will all begin to question those in authority who continually lie to
us, let us all stand up and be one in the cause of truth…and freedom, since
truth makes us free. Let us find out for
ourselves what we want to know instead of relying on others, to do our part, to
be truthful. I have work to do, I don’t
think I’m a big liar, but I know sometimes I will withhold information or not
tell the whole story. Why? Cause it makes me (or others) look bad,
or because I don’t want to tell you
(whoever that may be) everything, or because I’ll get in “trouble,” or because
someone might think less of me, or any other reason we might come up with. Who cares!
No one is perfect. We are all
here to learn, to make mistakes, to grow and become better, often times by
learning from our mistakes, or the mistakes of others (ie: if
you see someone’s misery why would you have to make the same decision they made
and see if you get a different outcome.
I’ve learned much from the mistakes of others!! And I am grateful for
their mistakes and my learning without having to do).
How can we become better and learn if we lie to ourselves or others? We can’t, lies in any form will only bring us
down. I’ve always thought what
difference can I make, I’m just one person.
But this one person is going to try a lot harder at being true to myself
and others.
With truth comes
knowledge. Which I think knowledge is
power. Just like the truth shall make
you free. If you have knowledge you are
powerful. Not in a power hungry crazed
way, but in an awareness and enlightenment and appreciation of all the things
around you, kind of way. If you KNOW
something, there is power in that. Silly
example, most of us should know the sky is blue and no one would be able to
convince us (lie to us) otherwise. This
is power. With the extra time I’ve had lately
I’ve become “one of those” people who reads blogs… One of the reason I haven’t
stopped reading them, is because of the knowledge that I’ve been gaining. Some of it could be classified as “weird” or
“crazy” – at least to most of my generation - but I’m loving it!! And the internet, in addition to bloggers, has
made obtaining the knowledge so incredibly easy!! Go back to the learning from others statement
earlier, people have tried the things they blog about and have done research to
find answers, do I still need to do my own, of course. Once again, this is made easy by a few clicks
here and there. It has been enlivening
to learn new things, to have others confirm things that I’ve thought or
wondered about, to keep my mental wheels turning instead of just sitting doing
nothing, waiting for the next project to come up. Am I going to turn into a semi health
nut?...Probably!! Am I going to annoy
people with the newly acquired knowledge that I have?...Most likely I've already done that. It makes me happy and I
tend to think happiness is contagious and I just want to share the good things
I find with those I love…like…or work with. I’m loving learning new things, things that are
applicable in many/all areas of my life.
Including learning new things that I love, like trail running (not found
on a blog but from a friend), that I can run without it hurting my feet!! And running downhill is invigorating and
fun. I love exercising outside,
especially after being stuck inside all day.
Oh man! So many good things in
the world to enjoy and to learn and to fight for freedom and truth!!
Some of my recent reads: Apple cider vinegar with "the
mother" (it'll cure you of errythang), cloth diapers (I have had plans to
do this, now I just know there are cute ones), 12 reasons to quit smoking (cause
this is applicable to me...from a womens health magazine and sent to 2 men...),
green periods (interesting), choosing happiness (Awesome!), saying NO to vaccinations (I've always kind of had a problem with vaccinations, I think it
stems from hating needles, but also hating being injected with diseases), baking soda shampoo, Tanzania, fermented fish oils (with a side of
Brazil nuts - have to read the comments to get...hahahaha), news ...and conference (Uplifting!). Just to name a few.
No comments:
Post a Comment